This site facilitates data sharing by providing information on datasets shared on the AIDA data hub through search engine optimized DOI landing pages, and also in machine-readable form through an API. This site also describes our services and policies.
- Analytic Imaging Diagnostics Arena (AIDA)
- AIDA Data Sharing Policy
- What are DOIs and dataset registers? (cf below)
- AIDA Data sharing metrics and FAIR
- AIDA Dataset API
Please report any errors on this website to our GitHub Pages issue tracker, or submit a pull request.
For questions regarding data or the AIDA data hub please contact the AIDA data director.
For all other inquiries please contact AIDA.
What are DOIs and dataset registers?
The AIDA data hub facilitates sharing datasets for machine learning in medical image diagnostics. AIDA uses Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) to increase exposure and impact of the shared datasets. These DOIs help make the datasets more findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable (FAIR).
Example: 10.23698/aida/ctpa → https://doi.org/10.23698/aida/ctpa
Thanks to the global DOI system, following a link to a DOI will always take you the official landing page with the latest updated official information on that dataset.
AIDA has its own DOI prefix provided by DataCite through the Swedish National Data Service (SND). The AIDA data hub and its datasets are discoverable through the global re3data.org registry of research data repositories:
You can find us and other data sources relevant to your research if you browse by subject, for example:
- Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Pathology and Forensic Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence, Image and Language Processing.
This site uses the following free and open services and technologies:
- DataCite - DOI minting and management for research datasets.
- SND - Swedish member of DataCite.
- re3data.org - Dataset register discoverability.
- GitHub Pages - Hosting, issue tracking and collaborative development.
- Jekyll - Static website generator.
- Viewer.js - Interactive image viewer.
- AnchorJS - Linkable headings.
- DataTables - Sortable and searchable tables.
- simplemaps - SVG World Map.